In Filo we strongly believe that what we love must always be next to us.
This is why we created Filo, a small device that helps people find what they love.
Founded in 2014, Filo is an Italian startup that has raised € 560k of investment, releasing around 150,000 products on the market in just 3 years. In December 2017 we released Filo Tag, designed by one of the top Italian designers (Emanuele Pizzolorusso), and we sold out the product in 2 weeks.
why work in Filo?
Today the team counts 16 people and the business is growing rapidly.
The goal we will pursue is to make Filo an international reality as early as this year.
Working in Filo means not only being able to seize an opportunity but also being able to face a tough challenge. You will notice that working in a product startup is not for everyone, but at the same time, it will make you grow exponentially.
In few words, Working in Filo will be the best experience of your life.
social media manager
- identify relevant and measurable KPIs related to the key social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, Instagram, Pinterest);
- define and execute a measurable social strategy with the goal of increasing defined KPIs;
- define and schedule publications on said platforms according to an appropriately planned digital calendar;
- define a strategic position for the Filo brand on said platforms;
- create regular reports and analyses of performance relative to the KPIs;
- availability to work at Pi Campus, EUR (Rome - Italy)
- extensive experience managing at least one company profile through one of the listed platforms;
- ability to work in a team;
- ability to work towards set goals.
- Part-time with RAL: to be defined on hiring according to the abilities demonstrated by the Social Media Marketer.
Head of B2B Marketing
As Head of B2B Marketing, you will be fully responsible for generating a significant increase in turnover related to the company's B2B sector.
This goal will require working mainly in the sales cycle, especially in the lead generation phase.
You will personally take care of:
- design the Filo corporate website;
- design Inbound Marketing strategies focused on Filo's corporate website;
- build, manage and grow the company blog dedicated to the B2B world.
For this purpose, your job position will require working closely with the CMO and the web development department.
In addition, you will work continuously with the sales department analyzing all the possibilities to improve the sales cycle, also by intervening on the steps following the lead generation.
- lead generation, qualification, management, nurturing & enrichment;
- sales enablement;
- retention, reactivation, and win-back;
- KPI analysis & reporting.
In detail, the profile must have at least 2 years of experience in the Digital Marketing sector.
- Intermediate knowledge of Wordpress or Shopify;
- Have managed and made a blog grow (demonstrating the traction and strategy adopted);
- Advanced copywriting knowledge;
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO;
- Intermediate knowledge of Facebook adv & Google Adwords;
- Email marketing & automation;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Google Sheet;
- Fluent English level.
They constitute a preferential requirement: basic knowledge of at least,
- HTML / CSS;
- Advanced knowledge of Linkedin;
- Basic knowledge of Active Campaign.
A full-time commitment is required at our Pi Campus office.
- Full-time with RAL: €22k - €30k depending on the experience .