Filo is a Bluetooth tracking device Made in Italy. It lets you keep track of your important stuff through an app.
Filo srl. was founded in September 2014 and, in a year, has reached key objectives of design, manufacture and distribution of hardware throughout the EU.
We want to give the stuff we use every day the ability to communicate with us: Filo is our first step in the wide field of IoT.
We have received a total of €560K in investments from LVenture Group and other business angels, and we have a trusted group of excellent advisors.
Today, we are a team of 10 people, but we are expanding… you could be just the person we’re looking for!
You are the right person for Filo if you have a desire to:
. challenge yourself with a dynamic, rapid, constantly growing environment;
. never stop learning and adding value every day;
. challenge yourself and be involved in ambitious projects;
. be part of a polyhedric team that views its work as a passion;
. understand the dynamics of a start-up, demonstrating flexibility and resistance to stress;
. have fun with us at our offices in Luiss Enlabs.
Ready for the challenge? View our open positions!
Take a look at our opportunities
A COMMITTED TEAM
We focus on the same target. Fail, learn, reach your goal, your win, it's pur win.
Our office is based in Rome, in the greenest area of Eur, in a villa which is part of bustling eniviroment of PI Campus.
Learn something new every day. We invest in your growth to keep pushing together.
NOT JUST WORK
We start working smileing, everyday. You wan't need a tie. We will appreciate it you enjoy table soccer or spinning.
- Excellent understanding of Objective-C, C
- Excellent understanding of UIKit, autolayout, constraints
- Understanding of Bluetooth libraries preferred
- Understanding of: SVN, Core Data
- Published apps
- Professional experience (well described)
- Positions held
- Work environments experienced
- Tools used
- Current employment status
- identify relevant and measurable KPIs related to the key social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, Instagram, Pinterest);
- define and execute a measurable social strategy with the goal of increasing defined KPIs;
- define and schedule publications on said platforms according to an appropriately planned digital calendar;
- define a strategic position for the Filo brand on said platforms;
- create regular reports and analyses of performance relative to the KPIs;
- availability to work at Luiss Enlabs, one of the best startup accelerators in Europe;
- extensive experience managing at least one company profile through one of the listed platforms;
- ability to work in a team;
- ability to work towards set goals.
Candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, agreeing to authorisation for the processing of their personal data in compliance with Italian privacy laws (L. 196/03), or use the form below.