Filo is a Bluetooth tracking device Made in Italy. It lets you keep track of your important items through an app that we created.
Filo srl. was founded in September 2014 and, in two years, has reached key objectives in design, production and distribution of hardware throughout the EU.
We want to give the things we use every day the ability to communicate with us: Filo is our first step in the wide field of IoT.
We have received a total of €560K in investments from LVenture Group and other business angels, and we have a trusted group of excellent advisors.
Today, we are a team of 15+ people, and we are still expanding… you could be just the person we’re looking for!
You are the right person for Filo if you have the desire to:
Ready for the challenge? View our open positions!
- challenge yourself within a dynamic, rapid and constantly growing environment;
- learn and live valuable experiences;
- challenge yourself and be involved in ambitious projects;
- be part of a fun and hardworking team;
- understand the dynamics of a start-up, demonstrating flexibility in the workplace;
- have fun with us at our offices in Pi Campus.
Take a look at our opportunities
A COMMITTED TEAM
We all focus on the same goal. Fail, learn, reach your goal: your win is our win.
Our office is based in Rome, in the greenest area of EUR, in a villa which is part of the bustling eniviroment at PI Campus.
Learn something new every day. We invest in your growth to keep pushing through together.
NOT JUST WORK
We start work everyday with a smile. Even if we are hardworkers we definitively know how to relax, spending time spinning or playing table-soccer.
- Excellent understanding of Objective-C, C
- Excellent understanding of UIKit, autolayout, constraints
- Understanding of Bluetooth libraries preferred
- Understanding of: SVN, Core Data
- Published apps
- Professional experience (well described)
- Positions held
- Work environments experienced
- Tools used
- Current employment status
- identify relevant and measurable KPIs related to the key social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, Instagram, Pinterest);
- define and execute a measurable social strategy with the goal of increasing defined KPIs;
- define and schedule publications on said platforms according to an appropriately planned digital calendar;
- define a strategic position for the Filo brand on said platforms;
- create regular reports and analyses of performance relative to the KPIs;
- availability to work at Pi Campus, EUR
- extensive experience managing at least one company profile through one of the listed platforms;
- ability to work in a team;
- ability to work towards set goals.
Candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com, agreeing to the authorisation of processing personal data, in compliance with Italian privacy laws (L. 196/03), or use the form below.